Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 things

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. I was not tagged to do this by anyone
2. I'm doing this instead of prepare for tonight's Bible Study
3. I am very arrogant and prideful and vain and am happy when people recognize this.
4. I get cold pretty easily and consider it horrible.
5. I keep the feet heater on in my car even in hot weather... I guess you could say I have a permanent case of cold feet.
6. I have only had one kissing girlfriend in my life and wish I hadn't had that many.
7. I do not consider myself shy.
8. I do consider myself judgmental.
9. I have coffee with my grandfather every Sunday morning.
10. I respect the idea of dogs more than cats but like/dislike animals on an individual basis.
11. I believe I am great with children.
12. I refuse to lose any argument with a child.
13. I freely admit to a child when I was wrong.
14. I defer to a child's parent authority regardless of what I think about their parenting abilities.
15. I do not like to cook for myself or others.
16. I probably eat very poorly.
17. I have never had more than five hundred dollars of credit card debt.
18. I am listening to the soundtrack to "Edward Scissorhands" right now.
19. I hate it when a text has a word underlined because of spelling errors. I especially hate it when it is a word that I am going to keep... like "scissorhands."
20. My sister is pregnant and when people ask me when she is due I can only shrug and guess something like three months.
21. I voted for President Obama and President Bush.
22. I wonder when Obama will no longer be underlined as a misspelled word.
23. I respect Jemuel more than anyone I have ever met... but do not want to be more like him!
24. I do not believe Jemuel will ever cease to be considered a misspelled word.
25. I will not tag anybody with this list.

No comments: