Monday, August 24, 2009

Blogs Please

My friends don't blog enough. It seems like the only way I can sort of keep up with people is by their facebook status but really I like reading my friend's paragraphs. Growing up means we do not have the same amount of time to invest in each other and I miss the specialness of my friend's personalities. Each of them has a certain flavor that is distinctive and says "this is me."

Reading blogs is, for me, second best to spending several hours sitting in a coffee shop talking about nothing or everything. Actually reading blogs is third after lengthy involved correspondences... which it seems only I am the least bit capable of.

But so it is. I know who my friends are and time can only diminish that to a certain point. I am lucky to have so many good friends to miss and fortunate to know we are going to be important to each other even if we never spend as much time as we did in our twenties.

No comments: